As you set around the house bored and scrolling through social media ‘again’ – or maybe your are chasing kids, there are some jobs around the house you can tackle and make this time feel like it was very productive.
Some Projects To Do while practicing social distancing could include:
- Yard work – check with your local nursery to see if they have contacless pick up and add some seasonal flowers and mulch.
- Add some glam to your cabinets by changing your hardware, we have an amazing selection in our showroom.
- Add a fresh coat of paint to a few rooms.
- Update some of your lighting, our selection in lighting is amazing!
- Add to your curb appeal with an easy replacement – the front door. You can add one with more glass to allow more light in or different color to add some flare. Let’s talk about the look you would like and come see the variety that we have available.
Bigger Projects To Do:
It’s a great time to start researching and ordering for a larger project, look around, what is been the same for a long time, what would make the summer and end of the year holidays more enjoyable? Some things to consider:
- Would a new bathroom make it more comfortable for holiday guest? Changing a bathtub to a walk in shower? Adding bright or colorful cabinetry and more space for storage?
- How’s your kitchen? Ready to update appliances or change the layout and color of the cabinets? What type of island would you like to add to make your kitchen flow smoother? The kitchen is the most used room in the house, it should also be the easiest to use.
- New furniture in the living room, bedroom or game room? All of this being at home is going to wear out the furniture and make you desire a new look. From flooring to light fixtures we can help you give any room in your home a face lift.
We would love to help you from your small to big projects. We offer free consultations to help make the process and ordering easier. Just give us a call and let’s use up some of this down time to make something amazing!